SHA housing and services are not impacted by the government shutdown
Seattle Housing Authority offers eligible employees and their dependents the choice between two dental plans. SHA pays the full premium for dental coverage.
Delta Dental of Washington
P.O. Box 75983
Seattle, WA 98175
- Choose your own dentist. If the dentist is a DDWA member dentist, claims are automatically submitted for you; you will be billed for any amount not covered.
- To check if your dentist is a DDWA member dentist, go to www.deltadentalwa.com
- Select "Looking for a Dentist" in the middle of the page
Step one - select DDWA Directory
Step two - select Delta Dental Premier
Step three - type in your dentist's last name
Step four - click the "Find" button
- If the dentist is not a member dentist, you must submit your own claim forms and will be billed for any amount not covered under the plan. (Call 206.615.1340).
- Most plans have copays and annual maximums.
- Payment levels vary according to use (70%-100%).
- Orthodontics for children only.
- Sealants for children up to age 14 (for permanent teeth) are an eligible preventive expense.
- Dual Coverage
Note: Dental premiums are fully paid by SHA.
Dental Health Services
100 West Harrison Street, Suite 208
Suite S-440, South Tower
Seattle, WA 98119
- Choose any dentist in the DHS network. No out-of-network coverage.
- Orthodontia for adults and children.
- Small office copay covers most services
- Pre-screened, Quality Assured dentists