SHA housing and services are not impacted by the government shutdown
The Industrial Sewing Class provides tenants with an introduction to working in the professional garment industry.
Students in the class receive:
- Hands-on training in sewing methods
- Practice speaking English as a second language
- Exposure to a workplace setting
- Assignments that help build a portfolio for showing at job interviews
- A certificate of completion
For more information, contact Yolanda Peoples at 206.344.5837 Ext. 10.
Meet a participant of the program in this YouTube video.